Google
Currently generating a new wish list, since all my wishes were granted over the Holidays.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It's been a week since my last post...

and I would like to say what a week it's been.

Over the weekend we ventured to Beaver Creek, Colorado for my first attempt at skiing, thanks to my girlfriend's dad for taking us there for a great christmas present. All I have to say is Colorado is a beautiful place and skiing is a hell of a lot of fun. If I only had about 2 million dollars I could afford a one bedroom condo in Beaver Creek.

Oh yeah, and did you hear that the Vice President shot a 78 year old man in the face. If you didn't you must have been hiding under a rock.

The official word is that it was an accident, but my diagnosis is that the wounds to Harry Whittington's face were caused by stupidity. Dick Cheney is so stupid that he couldn't distinguish between a quail and Whittington's face. If Dick Cheney was not so stupid none of this would have happened. Even Ari Fleischer is somewhat critical of the response by Cheney and his staff.
Anyways I'll be back later with more....

Update: Here is one of the pics from the trip....


Comments on "It's been a week since my last post..."

 

post a comment