Google
Currently generating a new wish list, since all my wishes were granted over the Holidays.

Monday, January 09, 2006

I write a complaint

I am not one to usually complain too much, but I just picked up a bottle of that Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke and it was horrible. So I decided to contact Diet Coke via their comments section. We shall see how it turns out.
Here is the letter:

To my beloved Diet Coke Company,

As an avid coke and diet coke drinker, I have to say I am extremely disappointed with your Diet Black Cherry Vanilla product. I just purchased a bottle at the nearby WaWa and would have to say it tastes worse than cough syrup. I generally enjoy your other Diet products, my favorite is the Diet Cherry Coke. However, I have to reiterate that this product is horrible, I think it may be the vanilla, but it is utter garbage.

Thank you for your time, just thought someone would like to know.

Will

Comments on "I write a complaint"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:48 AM) : 

I don't see a lot of comments on your blog, didn't want to lurk.

I saw a billboard for this and even though you bashed it I might try the non diet version if there is one. I love their vanilla brand. Although my NYears Resolution was to not drink a soda everday my fear is I may like it too much....on second thought maybe I will trust that it sucks non diet too and not try it.

Thanks for the heads up

 

Blogger Will said ... (10:04 AM) : 

Comments are always welcome and appreciated, I don't always post consistently that's why commments come and go, but in the new Year I am trying to post a bit more.

Thanks for reading.

 

post a comment