Google
Currently generating a new wish list, since all my wishes were granted over the Holidays.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Updated Food List

After some correspondence with Adam Kuban, editor and publisher of SliceNy, I have decided to add his pizza site and his hamburger site to my Food Blog list section. Adam seemed like a very nice guy who had no hatred for Chicago Style Pizza, he just hasn't had it since 1998. So here's hoping that Adam gets to sample his Chicago Style Pizza this upcoming Thanksgiving, here's hoping I can do the same when I go home for Thanksgiving.

I also added, Iron Chef America and Jamie Oliver's site.

Also I am pondering starting a Chicago Food Blog, if anyoone is interested in joining me email-me. Since I have a good knowledge of Chicago food, from the steak houses, the Italian Beef, Chicago Style Pizza, Chicago Style Dogs, as well as the many Fine Dining Experiences, I figure that should the next of my pet projects. Another reason is the fact that I just love good food.

Comments on "Updated Food List"

 

post a comment