Google
Currently generating a new wish list, since all my wishes were granted over the Holidays.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

When Corporations Do More Good Deeds

I was reading the Wall Street Journal today while in the "office", and I came across an open note from Chevron. It spoke of the energy problems facing our country and the world in general, and it guided me to this website called "Will You Join Us?" I went to the website and liked what I saw and hopefully you will too. It provides a base education for those who are unfamiliar with the looming energy crisis and there is also an oil barrel consumption counter, during my visit over 600,000 barrels of oil were consumed.

My hope is that this is not just a public relations stunt, I am hoping that they are spending as much money on their research as they are on this ad campaign.

The "office" I reference is the bathroom stall for those who don't know the location where I do my best thinking!

Comments on "When Corporations Do More Good Deeds"

 

post a comment