Google
Currently generating a new wish list, since all my wishes were granted over the Holidays.

Friday, October 07, 2005

I was bored


So I messed around with the layout on my site. CSS and HTML are fun, I still have a lot to learn though, like how to get an image in the banner or on the sidebar.


If this post is too boring for you, at least I put a cute Golden Retriever Puppy, screw Cat Blogging!


Yeah I said it, I hate Cats!

Comments on "I was bored"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:37 PM) : 

Two Singaporean bloggers jailed for anti-Muslim remarks
Two ethnic Chinese men became the first bloggers in multi-racial Singapore to be punished under the city-state's tough anti-sedition legislation for posting anti-Muslim remarks on the Internet.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

 

post a comment