Google
Currently generating a new wish list, since all my wishes were granted over the Holidays.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'm back again

It has been a busy couple of weeks from finishing up law school applications to actually having a ton of work to do at the office. But I'm back and ready to go.

I decided to visit one of my favorites, The Hot Sauce Blog, and as I was scrolling down I found a new blog that caught my eye, The Burrito Blog.

As some of you who know me, know that I love food and if you didn't know that, now you do. The Burrito Blog seems like a nice site, I think the blogger comes from Massachusetts, but he has rated burritos in other states including my home state of Illinois, it seems he has visited to joints in Chicago, one at Midway Airport, which I could've told him was a big mistake and the other was Angelos Burrito Style on North Clark which is a great place.

On to more food discussion since thats what I feel like talking about today. If you are in Philly and vegetarian, kosher, or just like mediterranean delights such as falafel(not Bill O'reilly's falafel), hummus, fried eggplant, and other delights which I have yet to sample go to Mama's Vegetarian, its on 20th between Market and Chestnut and it is to die for. Also did I mention the Potato Latkes are amazing.

Glad to be back for anyone who is still out there. Chow!

Comments on "I'm back again"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:18 AM) : 

Get some more food blogs up! (please)

 

post a comment