Google
Currently generating a new wish list, since all my wishes were granted over the Holidays.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Phew, it was a dream!

Funniest thing just happened to me, I was over at eschaton, scrolling through what I may have missed while I was catching up on the Soprano's last night, and it reminded of a dream I had last night.

In part of the dream I was watching Faux News and the always smarmy Brit Hume was reporting about Bush's bounce and reported his approval ratings at 48%, and I started screaming at the TV about how we are such idiots in this country and other rants such as that. Then I went on to dream about a mistake on my Credit Card bill or something of that nature.

Anyhow, I didn't realize this was a dream until 5 minutes ago when I read this:

(CBS) The latest CBS News poll finds President Bush's approval rating has fallen to an all-time low of 34 percent, while pessimism about the Iraq war has risen to a new high.


I guess this country isn't that dumb after all, or at least not as dumb as I thought.

(via Atrios courtesy of CBS

Comments on "Phew, it was a dream!"

 

post a comment