Google
Currently generating a new wish list, since all my wishes were granted over the Holidays.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Karma is a weird thing!

Totally off topic post, but I really don't understand how certain things work.

Yesterday, I got a Comcast bill for $155, because they were ending our six month promotion, for Digital Modem and Cable Modem.

Also my investments have been way down until yesterday.

Anyways, to make a long story short I switched to Verizon for DSL and DirectTV for Cable.(I figure they are all republican bastards so I might as well pay them the least amount of money possible, while still maintaining my ability to watch TV and surf the internet) I got a total rate of $65 dollars a month.

Then this morning Prudential upgrading its rating of Dreamworks Animations SKG and it has begun its climb back to where I bought in.

It is weird how these things happen.

Comments on "Karma is a weird thing!"

 

Blogger merlallen said ... (5:42 AM) : 

What's really wierd is, I was one day late on my payment and Comcast shut off my DSL. I paid the bill and got 2 months free.

 

post a comment