Google
Currently generating a new wish list, since all my wishes were granted over the Holidays.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

When Good Things Happen To Bad People

I guess it's all a matter of perspective. If you're Bill O'reilly and you are getting sued for sexual harassment, it's a bad thing. However if you are like me and loathe the way Bill O'reilly abuses his guests and the truth, you will consider this a good thing. I guess we can add abuses women to that previous sentence as well.

The most interesting part to consider with this event are Bill O'reilly's motives for committing this act of sexual harassment. In order to find Bill's motives we must examine an article he wrote for the townhall. Here is a link, http://www.townhall.com/columnists/billoreilly/bo20030503.shtml, in the article Bill comments on how many rappers such as R. Kelly have profited from such sexual abuse scandals. So I guess we have one motive, Profit.

The second motive relates to his discussion of Paula Jones posing for Penthouse as a result of her bringing charges against, President Clinton at the time. Could Bill be pondering a centerfold spread for Playgirl. I wouldn't put it past him.

I doubt Bill really wants to expose himself to the rest of the country, as he probably exposed himself to the women he sexually harassed.
Bill probably bought into his own delusional idea that,"American society really doesn't care how anyone behaves and that some in corporate America will reward tawdry behavior all day long. "

I don't know if the case has any merit, but I sure do love it when Good Things Happen To Bad People.

Comments on "When Good Things Happen To Bad People"

 

post a comment