Google
Currently generating a new wish list, since all my wishes were granted over the Holidays.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

That Bush Bounce

As Mr. Atrios over at Eschaton persists to state that Bush is enjoying a huge bounce, he fails to notice that there is a new more sobering poll out there.

Here are some highlights from the wonderful article:

A new Gallup poll shows that, for the first time, Bush’s approval rating has fallen below 50% among total fucking morons, and now stands at 44%. This represents a dramatic drop compared to a poll taken just last December, when 62% of total fucking morons expressed support for the president and his policies.


This tidbit may resonate with Mr. Atrios a bit more, since he is such a big fan of Rick Santorum:

Faltering approval ratings for the president among a group once thought to be a reliable source of loyal support gives Republicans one more reason to be nervous about the upcoming mid-term elections. “If we can’t depend on the support of total fucking morons,” says Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA), “then we’ve got a big problem. They’re a key factor in our electoral strategy, and an important part of today’s Republican coalition.


My challenge to anyone out there, including Mr. Atrios, show me some polls that show Bush going in the right direction.

(hat tip to my dad for the "article")

Comments on "That Bush Bounce"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:24 AM) : 

Hi! My name is Erin Chaves and I am contacting you to find out what advertising/sponsorship opportunities may exist on your blog. I am in the process of promoting the services of a prominent hair restoration doctor in Philadelphia. He has an excellent reputation and has performed more than 6,000 hair transplants.
I am reaching out to prominent local bloggers in order to promote and receive feedback on the client’s website. I am interested in the following opportunities, and am open to hearing your suggestions for other arrangements:
Review of the site and offerings, with a link, for a one-time fee (250 words or greater).
· Sponsoring a few of your posts (we pay a one-time fee for you to mention, with a link, in a few posts that the doctor sponsored them).
· Mini-banner or sidebar links paid 6 months up-front.
Please let me know your thoughts on how this could work for you. If you have pricing in mind already, definitely let me know. I am eager to have a chance to catch the interest of your audience and support a great blog.
Please contact me at erin.chaves[@]gmail.com. Thanks!

 

post a comment