Google
Currently generating a new wish list, since all my wishes were granted over the Holidays.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Let's See....

So many things on the brain today and I can't think of one coherent thing to write about. Here's a laundry List:

  • Moving back to Chicago next Thursady and although there isn't much packing left to do, I still feel somewhat overwhelmed. The fact that we lost the key to the Cargo carrier that goes on the top of J's car is adding a bit to the overwhelm-e-ment(yes I know I made up the word


  • I'm feeling especially negative today about the amount of total idiots there are in this country. First of all Carbon Dioxide is a pollutant., How is the president allowed to disregard laws that he himself has executed into law?????, When did reporting on government's breach of the public trust become treason??? There's plenty more but I don't have the heart for it right now


  • Ok fine, one more to add to the political column. Can we please just call bullshit on certain aspects of the conservative movement. Will the real conservatives please stand up because the people that they have put into power are no conservatives. This in no way acquits the majority of democrats who are in office right now who either have their heads so far up their asses or they are complicit with the entrenchment of power that they will not stand up for regular people who can't give them their maximum quartely donations


  • Law school begins August 15, That means I will have a month and half to relax once we are moved back to Chicago. At least I won't have to waste my time hoping the Cubs make the playoffs.


  • That's about it for now, especially any of the philly folk, I promise I will try and keep this up to date with whatever is on my mind, etc.

    Comments on "Let's See...."

     

    post a comment