Google
Currently generating a new wish list, since all my wishes were granted over the Holidays.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I write a letter

I was reading the usual suspects this morning and popped over to Eschaton, and I read the latest attack
on our soldiers by a conservative blogger.

I went right over to the General's site and found the email address for secretary of the College Republicans, Dan Schuberth, sexy isn't he, who wrote the letter and decided to give him my compliments for such patriotism and risk-taking on his part.

My Email follows:

Mr. Schuberth,

I would like to commend you on the great job you are doing in defending this country from the evil liberals. Your criticism of Mr. Houx was inspiring and almost moved me to tears. You took such a risk in attacking the political beliefs of someone who by enlisting in public service has already done more than you probably ever will for this great country. I was just curious as to whether or not you have actually taken a history class or maybe even read the Constitution, you might have learned that great men that have done great things for this country have both criticized the country while also serving the country admirably. On a side note, lay off the twinkies while your are attacking our soldiers it seems you have bulked up a bit, and I'm definitely not talking about muscle.

Sincerely,

Will

Comments on "I write a letter"

 

post a comment