Google
Currently generating a new wish list, since all my wishes were granted over the Holidays.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Life is good

So anyways, it seems like everyone is doing a great job of covering the news and coverage of the news, so I figured I would talk about two things that just happened recently.

First, this morning I was moving a little slow and decided to experiment at Starbucks today, I ordered my regular grande coffee with an extra shot of espresso. I had never ordered the extra shot before, man that is really powerful stuff, my heart is still going as I type.

Second, I love Diet Pepsi, specifically the bottles with the itunes contest. Thus far in my last five bottles consumed I have won 2 buy one get one free, and 3 free songs. Now I will knock on wood, because after saying that I will never win again.

Anyways, I will return with some real commentary sometime, or maybe I won't, I don't know.

Comments on "Life is good"

 

post a comment