Google
Currently generating a new wish list, since all my wishes were granted over the Holidays.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Matt Stone on the election

Here is a quote that I found to be a very sad but true representation of what is going on today in our election process. Matt Stone, a co-creator of South Park, said,
"There're Democrats who say vote or die, Republicans are recruiting in church drives and both are looking for uninformed voters who vote basically on emotion to try to get them on their side. I just don't think that's a very civically responsible thing to do."

I agree and this needs to be changed. The problem right now is that both sides are using negative ads that are meant to encourage people to vote based on emotion and not always on the facts.

I don't know the solution but I hope we can figure one out soon.

Comments on "Matt Stone on the election"

 

post a comment