Google
Currently generating a new wish list, since all my wishes were granted over the Holidays.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Out of Context

This is my first foray into the blogosphere. I decided to start my own blog after being told to do so while watching the American Compass conservative book panel. Although Mr. L Brent Bozell III was probably talking to young republicans when he directed them to create blogs in an effort to fight back against the supposed "liberal" media bias, I am creating a blog to fight back against this false propaganda.
Another goal of this blog is to combat the misinformation provided by some of my favorite conservative tv and radio hosts, such as Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, and the other nuts on the air. That's all for now, I will be back with more later.

Comments on "Out of Context"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:26 PM) : 

interesting material...keep it up!

no parking
Jen

 

post a comment